Mounting the Inter Phone
1. Take your Inter Phone Headset and slide it down into the slots in the Headset Clip Mount. Make sure that it\'s perfectly fitted and locked into place by trying to extract it, pulling upwards.
2. Now you need to attach the speaker and microphone arm to the inside of the helmet. Take the Velcro pad which the speaker will attach to, and test for the best position to fix it. The Velcro Pad should be fixed at the height of your ear in the helmets ear pocket. You will need to put the helmet on a few times to find the optimum position to apply the pad. When the correct positioning is found, remove the protective strip and apply the Velcro Pad.
3. Next, take the Ear Speaker and attach it to the Velcro Pad. Run the Microphone Arm down along down to where your mouth will be. As the Microphone Arm is flexible, you can adjust it so it sits in the optimum position in front of your mouth. Some helmets have removable padding; if yours does, it is recommended to run the speaker and microphone under the padding.
4. Taking care to match the pins up, connect the Headset Plug to the Headset Socket. The plug can only be inserted in one position.
5. Secure the cord of the Headset Plug inside the helmet. Tuck any extra wire into the helmet. Ensure that only few centimeters of the cord comes out. You have successfully mounted the Inter Phone.
Turning the unit on into standby mode:
Press and hold the small black power button at the end of the unit. After 3 sec you will hear a “Di” and the blue LED will begin to flash. Let go of the button and the unit is now in standby mode.
Turning off the unit:
Press the small black power button for 5 seconds or until you hear 2 “Di” tones and the lights extinguish.
To pair to your Bluetooth enabled mobile phone:
When the unit is off, press and hold the small black power button at the end of the unit. Hold the button until you see a RED AND BLUE light flashing. It normally takes around 5-8 seconds from off. Do not let go when you see the blue light. You will also hear a “DuDu” tone when the unit enters pairing mode. On your phone, search and attempt to pair to the device, when the device is flashing red and blue. If requested the pairing code will be 0000 and you should set the phone to auto pair to the device.
To Pair 2 devices in intercom mode
When both devices are turned off, press and hold the small black power button on both devices until both units flash red/blue repeatedly. You need to hold the button for more than 6 seconds and dont let go when you see the blue light.
Short press the black power button on ONE of the two devices and this device will search and auto-pair to the other in intercom mode. A live call will be initiated.
If this fails retry it ensuring both red/blue light sequences are initiated simultaneously and are close together. Also ensure any other Bluetooth devices are turned off.
When paired, you do not need to go into pairing mode again. In future you only need to go into standby mode (blue light flashing) on both units and press the button on one of the devices.
To Pair 3 devices in intercom mode
Follow the above procedure for each combination of the three units. (A-B, B-C, A-C).
Ensure the third unit is switched off when pairing the other two devices.
Only 1 connection can be live at a time. When successfully paired the connections can be switched by ending any live call and returning to standby.
From Standby press the power/intercom button 1 time for one of the pairings to be called, or 2 times for the other pairing to be called.
The pairing for 1 or 2 presses will depend on the sequence in which you paired the 3 helmets, but once paired the relevant pairings will maintain the number.
i.e. A will press the power/intercom button 1 time to call B and 2 times to call C. B will press the button 1 time to call C and 2 times to call A. C will press the button 1 time to call A and 2 times to call C.
To Reset the pairing memory
If you have problems pairing, then it is best to reset the pairing memory
Turn on the relevant unit into standby mode. Press the power/intercom button for 3-5 seconds till a “dudu” can be heard. This should be before the unit switches off.
Let go of the button when the tone is heard.
Turn off the unit and restart, the memory will be erased.
2 x BT Receiver 2 x USB Cable
2 x Screw driver
2 x UK/AU/US/EU travel charger(According to your delivery address)
8 x Felted Adhesive Earphone Pads
2 x Ear Speaker& Microphone
2 x Headset Clip&Fastening Screws
1. We can accept T/T , Western Union and Escrow for payment, the best way is online Escrow payment, you can choose yourself. If you want other payment terms, please let us know before when you order.
2. Full payment must be made within 7 days after placing your order, or the order will be invalid or canceled by the system.
3. Make sure that you have completed all the detailed information like contact person, address, post code and telephone number when filling in your buyer\'s information.
1. We will send the goods within 3 business days after the full payment has been confirmed. If the payment is not available, your order will be closed automatically.
2. The buyer are responsible for any insurance, problems and damage which caused by shipping service such accidents, delays or other issues. Besides, the buyer should to be responsible for any tax and/or duty charged by their country. And the goods will be marked as "gift" or "sample" for your easy customs clearance and less charge. (if you want to declare the goods as other item name, or specify an value for custom, please inform us when making the order)
Warranty and Guarantee
1. All the goods are inspected before shipment, so if you are not satisfied with the purchase, you can exchange the items in one week and you must contact us within 24 hours of the receipt of your purchase
2. The shipping and handling charge is not refundable and customer should be responsible for all the charges of returning and reshipping.
3. All return items must be in its original conditions, including box and accessories. Men made defects are not guaranteed, such as broken, scratched and so on.
4. For any items, please send by EMS or your local post when send back.
1. Buyer\'s early confirmation will be highly appreciated after receiving the items.
2. Since your feedback is very important to our business\'s development, we sincerely invite you to leave positive feedback for us if you are satisfied with our product and service. It\'ll just take you 1 minute, but this 1 minute has the extremely vital significance to us.
3. Please contact us before leaving any negative or neutral feedback. We will work with you to solve any problems. Thank you for your understanding!