To The new upgrade,with the function of radio
(1) Wireless headset for bluetooth enable cell phone at a range of up to 10 meters.
Bike-to-bike intercom for rider& passenger or two separate bikes up to 800 meters.
Up to 10 hours talk time when connected to cell phone.
Up to 6 hours talk time when using the intercom feature.
Up to 300 hours standby
(2) Call out, call answer, call reject, call hang up.
(3) Receive a cell phone call automatically
(4) Dial the last number
(5) Support audio transfer.
(6) Enjoy the cell phone music through A2DP or connect GPS
(7) Control cell phone music through AVRCP:forward, backward, play, pause
(8) Automatic switching among bluetooth cell phone, intercom, stereo music.
(9) With DSP echo cancellation and noise suppression technology,
crystal clear voice quality is guaranteed in a high speed.
(10) Button panel is water-proof and sun-proof, while the design is durable.Pair 2 devices in intercom mode
To Pair 2 devices in intercom mode
When both devices are turned off, press and hold the small black power button on both devices until both
units flash red/blue repeatedly. You need to hold the button for more than 6 seconds and dont let go when
you see the blue light.
Short press the black power button on ONE of the two devices and this device will search and auto-pair to
the other in intercom mode. A live call will be initiated.
If this fails retry it ensuring both red/blue light sequences are initiated simultaneously and are close together.
Also ensure any other Bluetooth devices are turned off.
When paired, you do not need to go into pairing mode again. In future you only need to go into standby mode
(blue light flashing) on both units and press the button on one of the devices.
To Pair 3 devices in intercom mode
Follow the above procedure for each combination of the three units. (A-B, B-C, A-C).
Ensure the third unit is switched off when pairing the other two devices.
Only 1 connection can be live at a time. When successfully paired the connections can be switched by ending
any live call and returning to standby.
From Standby press the power/intercom button 1 time for one of the pairings to be called, or 2 times for the
other pairing to be called.
The pairing for 1 or 2 presses will depend on the sequence in which you paired the 3 helmets, but once paired
the relevant pairings will maintain the number.
i.e. A will press the power/intercom button 1 time to call B and 2 times to call C. B will press the button 1 time
to call C and 2 times to call A. C will press the button 1 time to call A and 2 times to call C.
To Reset the pairing memory
If you have problems pairing, then it is best to reset the pairing memory
Turn on the relevant unit into standby mode. Press the power/intercom button for 3-5 seconds till a “dudu” can
be heard. This should be before the unit switches off.
Let go of the button when the tone is heard.
Turn off the unit and restart, the memory will be erased.
To Use FM Function
1. Headset idle status, press MFB twice to turn FM on.
2. When FM is on, turn the MFB clockwise or counterclockwise and it will seek
out the next or previous FM station and begin playing.
3. When FM is on, press MFB twice to turn FM off.
Real working status of the unit.
NOTICE: We supply one of below four kinds chargers by different country or your requirement for free