BT Bluetooth Headset Earphone 10 Meters Range for Motorcycle Helmet Bluetooth Headset Headphone Without Intercom function
cycle part This is T-COM02, there is NO Intercom Function ( 2 pcs T-COM02 can\'t talk with each other )
If you need to intercom function, please click the picture below if you need.
· Bluetooth Headset, 10 meters Bluetooth Distance
· Support to Smartphone, mp3, GPS, with HIFI Stereo Earphone
· Safe Auto-Receiving Phone Calls, High Safety While Driving
· Redial the last number
(1) Wireless headset for bluetooth enable cell phone at a range of up to 10 meters.
Up to 8 hours talk time when connected to cell phone.
Up to 300 hours standby
(2) Call out, call answer, call reject, call hang up.
(3) Receive a cell phone call automatically
(4) Dial the last number
(5) Enjoy the cell phone music through A2DP or connect GPS
(6) Control cell phone music through AVRCP: forward, backward, play, pause
(7) Automatic switching among bluetooth cell phone, stereo music.
(8) With DSP echo cancellation and noise suppression technology, crystal clear voice quality is guaranteed in a high speed.
(9) Button panel is water-proof and sun-proof, while the design is durable.
The Inter Phone is a Bluetooth Headset designed for the motorcycle rider and passenger who wish to have clear and reliable wireless communications while riding. This headset is compatible with Bluetooth cellular phones and can be suited to any sort of helmet for motorcyclists.
This device allows bikers to receive GPS voice instructions, communicate with the passenger on the back seat, to conduct calls on their mobile phone and listen to the music or their MP3 player.
This headset works with any Bluetooth equipped mobile phone. Designed and Engineered for Heavy-Duty Performanc
Mounting the Inter Phone
1. Take your Inter Phone Headset and slide it down into the slots in the Headset Clip Mount. Make sure that it\\\'s perfectly fitted and locked into place by trying to extract it, pulling upwards.
2. Now you need to attach the speaker and microphone arm to the inside of the helmet. Take the stick pad which the speaker will attach to, and test for the best position to fix it. The stick Pad should be fixed at the height of your ear in the helmets ear pocket. You will need to put the helmet on a few times to find the optimum position to apply the pad. When the correct positioning is found, remove the protective strip and apply the stick Pad.
3. Next, take the Ear Speaker and attach it to the stick Pad. Run the Microphone Arm down along down to where your mouth will be. As the Microphone Arm is flexible, you can adjust it so it sits in the optimum position in front of your mouth. Some helmets have removable padding; if yours does, it is recommended to run the speaker and microphone under the padding.
4. Taking care to match the pins up, connect the Headset Plug to the Headset Socket. The plug can only be inserted in one position.
5. Secure the cord of the Headset Plug inside the helmet. Tuck any extra wire into the helmet. Ensure that only few centimeters of the cord comes out. You have successfully mounted the Inter Phone.
Turning the unit on into standby mode:
Press and hold the small black power button at the end of the unit. After 3 sec you will hear a “Di” and the Blue LED start to flash. Let go of the button and the unit is now in standby mode.
Turning off the unit:
Press the small black power button for 5 seconds or until you hear 2 “Di” tones and the lights extinguish.
To pair to your Bluetooth enabled mobile phone:
When the unit is off, press and hold the small black power button at the end of the unit. Hold the button until you see a RED AND BLUE light flashing in turn. It normally takes around 5-8 seconds from off. Do not let go when you see the blue light. You will also hear a “DuDu” tone when the unit enters pairing mode. On your phone, search and attempt to pair to the device, when the device is flashing red and blue. If requested the pairing code will be 0000 and you should set the phone to auto pair to the device.
· 1 x Bluetooth Headset
· 1 x Stereo Earphone
· 1 x Clip + Gasket + Screw
· 1 x Screw Driver
· 1 x 110-220V AC Adaptor (US AU EU UK chager, we\\\'ll deliver it base on buyer\\\'s location)
· 4 x Verclo Tape
· 1 x USB Cable
· 1 x User Manual
Please click the picture below if you need